Kia Stinger Dump pipe back – DM-STGR-DBE-BM Dynomotive Built Kia Stinger Dump pipe back exhaust with no bimodal.
This Hi-flowing exhaust bolts up to the original dump pipe flange. It is complete all the way to the rear mufflers.
These are an Australian design and manufactured locally.
- Featuring bent stainless steel mandrel which has been tig welded to emits zero drone into the cabin.
- With a combination of countless hours of R & D, unlike other manufactures we own our Kia Stinger GT. It has been tested with nearly every exhaust combination on the market.
- We found that there was not one exhaust on the market that offered the flow required while keeping the exhaust note.
So, we made our own. It is a similar combination of this is exhaust used in our record breaking 700hp at the wheels kia stinger.
What is in the box?
- From the dump pipes 3” Mandrel bent Stainless steel.
- The Centre 3” Resonators
- Tapered 2.5” Rear mufflers designed to fit the factory Kia Tips. (There is no noticeable decrease in power using 2.5” rear mufflers over 3”, however there is a significant increase in drone with 3” rear mufflers)
“J” pipes can only address the point of resonance at one rpm. Therefore the length of the “J” pipe determines the point of control. For example the V6 Kia engine loudest point of resonance is 2800rpm. In order to address that with a “J” pipe it requires a length of 1862mm (yes we have tried it). With this in mind we removed the “J” Pipe
We spent 18 months developing our exhaust system that has the least amount of comprises. Our system has enough flow for around 850hp and controls the noise over the widest range of anything else in the market.
Don’t forget to Add a Bimodal ECU on/off control at checkout for use without the installation of a Unichip.
Please Confirm in check out “notes” what Tips you have:
2017 – Dec 2020
December 2020 – Onwards