Price is fitted and tuned at Dynomotive.
The table below refers to results form a 2014 Ford Ranger 2.2lt
Fitted with PPFOR15.4 and custom dyno tune. (The PPFOR15.4 kit will fit both 2.2lt and 3.2lt combinations.)
Standard: 92kw at the wheels.
Uni-x : 115.5kw at the wheels.
Standard: 310nm at the wheels.
Uni-x: 405nm at the wheels.
How does the Uni-X ECU work with your Vehicle?
• Boost Control: Uni-X has complete 3D control over boost pressure across the entire operating range of the engine. This allows the Uni-X Trained technician to increase the boost pressure as required. Allowing the Air Fuel Ratios to stay within a safe limit.
• Injector timing: This is a unique Uni-X feature to have complete 3D control of injector timing. This means we can control the exact time they open to achieve optimums fuel burn. This will result in lower exhaust gas temperatures and greater engine longevity.
• Fuel Rail Pressure: Uni-x has full 3D control of Fuel Rail pressure, the simplest way to increase power on a turbo diesel. However, there are rules to follow when increasing fuel rail pressure, these are taken into consideration from all of our trained Uni-X Authorised agents.
• Injector Drivers: This feature allows the Unichip to have full 3D control of the Diesel Injectors via the Uni-X for greater performance and flexibility.
• Water Proof Housing: The Uni-X now comes with a waterproof housing with an equivalent IP68 rating. You will have no issues with water / moisture when it comes to your Uni-X.
• Voltage Outputs: The Uni-X has taken the Unichip product to the next level. With 6 x Voltage modifiers allowing for more complete control over your vehicles E.C.U.
• Canbus: We have also included a Canbus reader which allows the Uni-X to gain complete access to The vehicles Canbus Network. This will allow the Uni-X to have some remarkable features at hand. EG: Utilize the Uni-X’s 5 Tuning Maps via the Vehicles Power/Sports Buttons etc. Recalibrate Speedometers to allow for Wheel and Tyre changes. Plus many more features.
• Aux Outputs: 4 x Auxiliary outputs allow control over external features or “add ons” to your factory requirements. For example, 3D Boost control via electronic boost solenoid, Nitrous oxide, Water Injection, Cooler Fans, intercooler spray Co2 or water, Speedo adjustment.
• Throttle Booster: This feature enables the Unichip Q4 to achieve a faster throttle response and reduce turbo lag. Some people pay upward of $800 for a pedal booster kit. This is a standard feature in the Unichip Australia Plug & Play.
• Water temp Protection: This is the “built in” safety feature of the new Unichip Q4 we have the ability to monitor engine temp via the coolant temperature sensor. This allows the Authorised Unichip agent to manipulate the tune on a sliding scale as the engine temperature rises. Meaning: As the engine temperature rises the Unichip Q4 will intercept a signal, removing the fuel, boost and timing, slowly and in a controlled fashion to ensure it maintains maximum power and torque output, without compromising the engine.
• EGT Protection: The Unichip can monitor Exhaust Gas Temperature via the optional EGT Module and Probe. With this information about Exhaust Gas Temperature delivered to the Unichip in real time, the Unichip can then make changes to the Tune to ensure the EGT stays within a safe limit under all driving conditions.
Plug and Play pricing does not include fitting and tuning. Plug and Play Unichip will require fitting and tuning from Authorized Unichip agent.