Power Cord Bag
Kelmatt Power Cord Bag are ideal to store your power points correctly.
Everyone knows how important it is to look after your power cords to prevent risk of fire or personal injury: –
- Prevent tripping on the cord by hooking them up away from foot traffic
- Do not cover the cord with a rug or mat, power cords release heat which can build up and cause a fire risk.
- Keep the number of appliances attached to your extension power cord to minimum. Most times the wattage of the cord will exceed its capacity, which will cause the cord to over heat risking a fire.
- Don’t overload the cord as too much pressure on the cord will cause it to break or frey.
- Keep away from water and rain, if planning on using the extension cord outside int the weather, ensure they have external weather proof connections and waterproof covers.
- Avoid using multiple extension cords together, order a longer power cord with a heavier wattage.
- Store your power cords correctly
Kelmett Power Cord Bags: –
- Dimensions: 49cm x 35cm x 7cm
- Heavy duty ripstop PVC
- Extra strong double zip for easy opening
- Velcro tab for off ground storage
- Fits up to 25 meter extension cable
- Designed, made and tested in Australia
- 12 month warranty
So if you have you ever struggled to undo that tangled mess of power cord or tried to store it correctly, safely and neatly, then you need the Kelmatt Power Cord Bag, a quick and easy solution to power cord storage.
Click here to check out the other Kelmatt bag products, all made in Australia using premium products.
Never risk the lifes of your family, others or yourself. Take care of your cords and have an enjoyable holiday. Fire and Electrocution are real and severe.
Watch this video on electrical cord safety