Toyota Landcruiser 300 series Series Air-Box Kit is a straightforward, simple upgrade for your LC300!
- Simple & easy to install,
- stops dust from entering the engine
- increases your engine’s performance
- factory mounts are used
An airbox is an empty chamber on the inlet of most combustion engines. It collects air from outside and feeds it to the intake hoses of each cylinder.
PatrolDocta Customs airbox upgrade: –
- more performance or economy,
- 100% sealed unit offering a massive airflow improvement over the original airbox,
- bolts directly using original mounting holes,
- no cutting inner panels,
- no source joiner tubes required,
- no drilling holes,
- comes with the factory look rubber join,
- has all the required hose clamps,
- 3rd bigger than the original,
- uses the 300 series Toyota land cruiser air cleaner element,
- at the lowest point on the airbox is a Donaldson Vacuator water drain valve, this is to insure any water that enters the snorkel and runs down to the airbox drains back out.
Not a Patrol doctor Toyota Landcruiser 300 series aibox, but take a look at this….
We have airboxes and snorkels in stock, click here to visit our shop