Sherpa 4 x 4 Winch is now available at Dynomotive. Available in various sizes – choose this at check out.
- Tried and Tested – It is equally important that the winches are through tested and improvements made to deliver a superior product.
- In reality these will perform under water in the muddiest rain forests recovering ladened trucks to safety. Sealed to water and mud ingress they perform reliably in the toughest outback conditions.
- For one thing, 316 stainless steel fitting are used on these winches and they will survive in all conditions.
- The brake design ensures compatibility with all types of synthetic rope.
- This innovative design results in a trouble and heat free winch and braking combination.
- Quality gearboxes – Not only do Sherpa demand the highest quality components but expect them to be stronger and will last.
- The winches come fully sealed, water tight, are heavy duty, and include genuine Albright solenoids.
- The fully engineer designed frame and gearbox results in incredible winching power. Why settle for 9,000lb when more pulling power is available.
- Not only can a home mechanic install these, Sherpa 4×4 winches come with all the parts and materials to ensure simplicity.
- Made to fit the common winch bars (ARB, TJM, Toyota to name a few) in Australia.
Sherpa Winches come with a 5 year Warranty.
Included in the Sherpa 4 x 4 winch kit
-Winch (fitted with either synthetic rope or steel cable as per your choice)
- Aluminium hawse or roller fairlead (synthetic rope winches will have an aluminium hawse, steel cable winches will come with a roller fairlead)
- Control box with internal Albright solenoid
- Wired hand remote (wireless remotes are an optional extra)
- All cabling (5 cables are already incorporated into the control box, a separate earth cable is provided)
- Winch hook with strap
- Winch and control box mounting bolts
- Control box mounting brackets.
We can fit these winches to your car if you wish, give us a call to book in a time.
Click here to check out our other accessories.