Kia Stinger Fuse Lid, during the life of a vehicle it is a good idea to maintain all parts in good condition. This ensures the reliability of the car and safeguards the safety of all occupants.
There has been some news lately on Kia vehicles catching fire when turned off and garaged in enclosed places.
- Therefore Kia has recalled some models stating they need to install a revised multi-fuse in the engine.
- Kia will inform you if you need to arrange to get the vehicle fixed.
- The issue is there is a possible risk of the affected car short-circuiting and catching fire.
We at Dynomotive realise that problems with cars may risk may cause anxiety and stress. If you plan on installing a Unichip E.C.U then you may want to consider changing the lid over.
- Fuse lid,
- perfect fit following installation of Unichip,
- allows for better air circulation,
- reduces contact with the fuses,
- deduces dust and other contaminates entering the fuse box.
By adding a plug-and-play Unichip kit to your car, you will enhance your cars performance. Interested? Don’t forget to add this product to your cart.
Click here to find out more about Unichip E.C.U 3.3lt Twin Turbo Kia Stinger GT – 2018 Onwards