- Manufactured with 700gsm ripstop PVC
- Heavy duty zip and double-slider
- Full length zip so bag can be opened fully for ease of loading / unloading
- Wipe clean
- Orange / black or all black colour options
- Grab handles on ends
- Stainless steel o-rings to guide tie down straps and prevent bag sliding forward or back
- Designed, tested and made in Australia
- Bags have room for additional walls, poles and pegs, but please check size of your tent and accessories against bag measurements listed below to ensure they will fit comfortably.
- Bag 1 will fit Oztent RV1 and Oztent RS-1 Swag (without folding mattress)
- Bag 2 will fit Oztent RV2, 3 & 4
- Bag 3 will fit Oztent RV5 & RX5 (main tent only. Medium Gear Bag can be purchased for RX5 front room)
Original tent bag too tight or falling apart? Don’t stress, we have a heavy duty, Australian made replacement specifically designed to fit your Oztent.
Kelmatt Tent Bags have been made larger than the original that came with your tent. This takes the hassle out of loading and will allow some room for wall panels, poles etc. Remember, the amount of extras you can fit in will depend on how tightly you roll your gear. We’d recommend measuring the width, length and height of your tent and extras when folded and rolled, ready for storage in the bag. Check sizes against our bag dimensions below when deciding which size to purchase.
Our bags are water resistant but not 100% waterproof due to the perforations in the PVC when the panels are sewn together. If loading tent on roof racks, place bag with zip facing down and closed gusset (end without zip) towards the front to minimise any ingress by rainwater.
- Tent Bag for RV1 and RS-1 (without mattress) 168cm x 40cm x 21cm
- Tent Bag for RV 2, 3 & 4 215cm x 32cm x 21cm
- Tent Bag for RV 5 & RX5 215cm x 42cm x 18cm