Hyundai I30N SS Dump Pipe – DM-I30N-3DP ‘Dynomotive Built, Hyundai I30N (will fit DCT) 3″ Stainless Steel Dump Pipe with 100 cell Cat’
A” dump pipe” is an exhaust gate way exiting from the main exhaust system expelling well burnt gases into the environment.
- installed after the down pipe and before the catalytic converter and muffler.
- the down pipe comes off the turbo
- the dump pipe are tubes that runs from the waste gate to the atmosphere.
Dump pipes are an essential bit of the exhaust system that will achieve more torque, horsepower and fuel economy from a diesel engine.
- dump pipes reduce the turbo lag thus assisting the turbo spin longer.
- more noticeably is the sound your vehicle will produce.
Hyundai I30N SS Dump pipe,
- expertly manufactured by our in-house fabricators.
- spigot flange connects to the turbo
- 3” Flex Join.
- designed to fit the factory location
- bolt up directly to the factory exhaust.
*May bring on engine light.