Dynomotive-Built Hyundai-I30 3″SS-Dump Pipe our expert fabricators manufacture our dump-pipes for quality stainless steel.
- By Including a spigot flange you can rest assured that it will connect perfectly with the turbo and 3″ flex join.
Let’s take a quick look as to the benefits of a dump-pipe
- Improved horsepower torque and performance.
- Fuel economy
- great reverberating sound,
- reduced turbo lag
Considering when the throttle shuts in a turbo engine. Resulting in extremely high pressure build up as the air is forced out of the turbo.
- In order to prevent this from happening, investing in a dump pipe exhaust and a larger exhaust system will ensure your engine breathes freely, producing more power and a faster spin.
- With the turbo being under constant pressure it can result in damage to the pipes, such as splitting them apart.
- You will notice a cluttering noise coming from the vehicle.
- A faster spin can put a strain on the bearings
The Dynomotive-Built Hyundai-I30 3″SS-Dump Pipe is fitted to the waste-gate, right after the muffler and before the catalytic converter.
- This will alter the voice and help the exhaust when turbo at full potential.
Most turbo dump pipes are restricted to 2 1/4 inches when it exit the engine.
- by increasing the size of the turbo’s dump pipe and exhaust, your car will achieve more power.
- with an enlarged pipe it is possible to achieve an extra 40 – 50 hp.
Hyundai i30n – Unichip Build Episode 2.
*May bring on engine light.
NOTE: “All Pictures are for illustration purposes only, final product may differ slightly”
Want to see some of our other exhaust systems, click here to go to the shop.