Air-suspension-helper-rear-for Toyota, 2002-2022. Airbag kit includes two airbags, high pressure sleeves, airbag end protectors, airline tubing and two inflation valves, full instructions included.
- Landcruiser and Hilux air suspension helpers
High Pressure kit for Heavy Towing and/or vehicles being loaded to Maximum Allowable Weights
Airbags are fitted inside coil springs to provide load carrying assistance and are easily inflated or deflated to cater for the vehicle loading
HP recommended for heavy load and most towing applications. Suitable for use on vehicles with HBMC
Independent Rear Suspension vehicle- Suspension assistance up to 280kg. For more load carrying an uprated coil spring may be required.
Easy Fit Kit
120 minutes for the Air-suspension-helper-rear-for-Toyota
NOTE: There are many types of Air-suspension-helpers
- Blue series – designed to fit inside the existing coil springs, 5-60 psi adjustable pressure
- Red series- specifically designed to fit inside existing coil springs, provides 5-35psi adjustable pressure
- Ultimate black series – ultimate series is designed to provide 60 PSI of pressure
- Leaf spring helpers – fitted in addition to leaf springs
- Replacement airbags – designed to replace the rear coils
Air Suspension Helper review. We now know that air suspension helpers can help with load bearing. In Summary, helpers also assist in: –
- Providing comfort when driving on poor roads and off road,
- Reduce noise and vibration, air helpers also assist with potholes and speed humps,
- Adjustable PSI pressure gives the driver the ability to adjust their vehicle for greater control and personal preferences,
- And last but not least, better fuel economy, through better aerodynamics and reduced wind resistance.
Looking for other products for your vehicle, click here to search our shop.
Join us on Youtube, Instagram and Facebook. Watch Workshop wars on 7Plus