Toyota 1KZ Injectors suit Hilux 1998 – 2005. Vehicle performance does not only rely on the quality of fuel but also the proper care of your vehicle.
Diesel fuel injectors have come a long way over the past twenty years. However with the progress the injectors have become more complicated. Thus are more costly to repair.
With the new technology, the fuel runs through smaller passages, thus the injectors are subject to an increase in soot buildup.
Some common symptoms of injector wear are: –
- Fluctuating power, this is where you will notice the RPM gauge goes up and down inconsistently. Resulting in poor engine performance.
- Misfiring causing the vehicle to cough and splutter indicating a sign of the injectors being blocked.
- The smell of diesel fuel within the car may be due to a crack in an injector seal, or a valve not closing correctly.
- Sudden and ongoing increase in fuel usage fuel. Indicating worn injectors. Worn injectors burns more fuel to achieve the required performance output.
Toyota 1KZ Injector are in stock at Dynomotive.
It is important to note that Diesel fuel injectors generally have a shorter lifespan thus may need to be replaced more frequently for optimal performance.
- It is expected that a good quality diesel fuel injector will last approximately 150,000 kilometres.
To prevent premature wear or damage, it is essential to investigate any early warning signs.
Don’t miss out on a bargain or finding the part you need, click here to visit our shop.
We love our making our videos and haope you enjoy watching them. May not be a Hilux but we are sure you will enjoy watching episode 1 and 2 of our latest videos.