Toyota L/Cruiser VDJ V8 79/78/76 series snorkel are made in Australia using 4″ 304 stainless steel.
- Fully Tig welded,
- Comes with fitting template and instructions,
- Snorkel mounts uses the two existing pillar mount holes and the lower factory hole,
- Made of brushed stainless steel,
- Powder coated to suit your car colour is optional,
- optional accessory is a high flow airbox,
A snorkel helps prevent dust, water and other microparticles from entering your engine.
The Toyota L/Cruiser VDJ V8 79/78/76 series snorkel is installed at roof height,
- the snorkel takes in cleaner, cooler air which increases fuel efficiency.
- it keeps your air filters cleaner,
- reduces the chance of water entering your engine when crossing water.
Installing a Toyota L/Cruiser VDJ V8 79/78/76 series snorkel onto your 4WD is definitely one of the top five things to do.
- Therefore resulting in your car more capable off road,
- Suitable for both petrol or diesel engines,
- Both engines uses an air/fuel mixture to create combustion,
- Wear and tear on the whole engine can be by reducing the amount of dust in the air,
- A snorkel allows you to drive through water of that is half a metre deep.
A air ram is the component that sits on top of the snorkel and it does two things.
- Firstly, because it is facing in the direction of travel, the snorkel is forced through the air and creates a ram effect which can improve engine performance.
- Secondly, the air ram separates any water or moisture that enters the snorkel before it gets to the engine.
Note: the Landcruiser stainless snorkel does not fit high roof troop carrier.
Looking for different snorkel, click here to check our stock for stock