Toyota 2.8lt Hilux, Fortuner & Prado. 47.8
SKU: Suitable For STH-TOY47.8 – 2015 Toyota Hilux 2.8lt
MODEL: Toyota Hilux, Prado & Fortuner.
ENGINE: 1GD -FTV
UNICHIP Uni-x ECU,HV4 & GDE.
Suitable For Toyota STH-TOY47.8
DESIGNED AND DEVELOPED IN AUSTRALIA.
ONLY available at Unichip Authorized Agents!
Utilising the combined power of the new Unichip Uni-x ECU, Unichip GDE unit and Unichip HV4 injector driver we released the winning combination to
suit your new Hilux!
Power 42% increase!
Standard: 96kw at the wheels.
Unichip: 136.9kw at the wheels.
Torque 41% increase
Standard: 390nm at the wheels
Unichip: 550nm at the wheels.
How does the Unichip work on your Suited Toyota Hilux ?
• Boost Control: Unichip has complete 3D control over boost pressure across the entire operating range of the engine. This allows the Unichip Trained technician to increase the boost pressure as required. This helps in keeping the Air Fuel Ratios within a safe limit.
• Injector timing: This is a unique Unichip feature to have complete 3D control of injector timing.This means we can control the exact time they open to achieve optimised fuel burn. This will result in lower exhaust gas temperatures and greater engine longevity.
• Fuel Rail Pressure: Unichip has full 3D control of Fuel Rail pressure, the simplest way to increase power on a turbo diesel. However there are rules to follow when increasing fuel rail pressure, these are taken into consideration from all of our trained Unichip Authorised agents.
• Injector Driver: This feature allows the Unichip to have full 3D control of the Diesel Injectors via the Unichip HV4 driver for greater performance and flexibility.
• Throttle Booster: This feature enables the Unichip Uni-x ECU to achieve a faster throttle response and reduce turbo lag. Some people pay upward of $800 for a pedal booster kit. This is a standard feature in the Unichip Australia Plug & Play.
• Water temp Protection: This is the “built in” safety feature of the new Unichip Uni-x ECU we have the ability to monitor engine temp via the coolant temperature sensor. This allows the Authorised Unichip agent to manipulate the tune on a sliding scale as the engine temperature rises. Meaning: As the engine temperature rises the Unichip Uni-x ECU will intercept a signal, removing the fuel, boost and timing, slowly and in a controlled fashion to ensure it maintains maximum power and torque output, without compromising the engine.
•Canbus Map Select: This is a brand new feature developed specifically for the new Hilux/Fortuner. It is designed to switch Unichip maps via the factory Power and Economy buttons. This means you can have 3 maps selectable by the factory Power and Economy buttons.
• Map Select : This option enables the 5 map capability of the Unichip Uni-x ECU. This means you can access the 5 maps which can be tailored to your requirements. EG, High Power Map, Towing Map, Standard Map, Immobiliser Map or Even a High Boost or Low Boost Map. Speak to your Authorised Unichip agent to tailor 5 tunes to suit your application.
*Please note, all results on factory tyres and intake system may vary from vehicle to vehicle.