Dynomotive has three different types of stainless steel exhaust O2 sensors bung in stock.
These will replace or add oxygen sensor ports to any OEM or aftermarket exhaust or downpipe.
- Simplify the welding process by having the curve of the notched bungs sit against the rounded surface of the exhaust or downpipe.
- Standard size fitment
- Easy to install with standard M18 x 1.5mm threads.
- Made of HIGH QUALITY 304 STAINLESS STEEL
- they are rust-resistant 304 stainless steel.
- can withstand high-temperature environments.
Positioning of the bung
- stainless steel exhaust O2 sensor bung should be placed 50cm downstream from the cylinder head exhaust ports.
- positioning the sensor too close to the exhaust ports can expose it to high exhaust gas temperature.
- the bung needs to be welded in place at a 10° towards horizontal incline.
- ensure the drill hole in the exhaust fits the sensor with ease.
- Tig weld the bung into position.
These stainless steel exhaust O2 sensor bung are a must-have accessory for installing your wide-band O2 sensor to your exhaust pipe.
Click here to check out our other stainless steel exhaust O2 Sensor bungs and plugs.
- You may fail the EPA emission test
- Your engine light may come on indicating a problem
- Watch the video on one of our newest exhaust systems that you may like to have jigged with the O2 sensor in place.
- (399) LandCruiser 300 series exhaust note, does it sound any good from the DPF back? LC300 Exhaust! – YouTube
Let the Dynomotive Team make your dream part come true
- Have something special in mind for your car, whether it’s an exhaust, engine, sensors, etc – talk to one of the boys at Dynomotive we will work with you to develop the part you need to make your car purr.