PLAZMAMAN GR YARIS INTERCOOLER – 390KW SUPERCORE
What is an intercooler used for?
To obtain more power Air needs to be denser an intercooler does the job.
It is essential that all turbo charged engines have an intercooler to prevent the engine from prematurely detonating.
The gr Yaris has hit the ground running and Plazmaman has been at the forefront of intercooler development for this model from day one.
It has become apparent that most Yaris owners wanted a “bolt-in” style cooler with absolute minimal modification.
The ‘plazmaman gr Yaris intercooler – 390kw supercore’ is a lightweight high flow intercooler with a 600 x 150 x 140mm core.
- The Plazmaman Yaris GR intercooler now provides a whopping 350kw capability and is circuit track compatible.
- The Bottom-end torque resulted in more power gain.
- By providing 2 inch/51mm outlets. It ensures the larger outlets are suitable for aftermarket piping kits.
- A solid 35-37% drop in air temperature vs OEM unit.
- dyno 27 deg ambient
- Oem 48 deg
- Plazmaman 33 deg at end of run
The intercooler – 390kw supercore comes as an easy fit kit, supplied with all necessary brackets and an instruction manual
The new Plazmaman ‘super core’ intercooler core design, is now a standard issue on the Toyota Yaris GR model vehicle. There is no need to cut into the front or intrusion bar to maintain all safety features.
We have intercoolers for other cars too, click here to check out our shop page.
Have you had a chance to watch our Unichip videos, here is another great one on sprucing up the Yaris GR