Dynomotive Built (100% Aussie Made) Nissan Patrol Y62 Exhaust Bi-modal are manufactured in right here in our fabrication shop.
We only use the finest stainless steel and expert welding so we guarantee a superior product.
Bimodal exhausts are a huge modification in the performance of the exhaust systems and the use of intake and exhaust valves.
- Basically a Bi-modal allows the valve to remain open when active and then return to a quite note when closed.
- Bimodal exhaust systems are much more complicated than ordinary aftermarket systems, with exhaust flow taken into account with the exhaust open and closed. (With the Uni-x ECU control, you can have RPM controlled open shut and partial open also.
Dynomotive Built Nissan Patrol Y62 Exhaust Bi-modal features include: –
- Bimodal motor, which controls the butterfly valve defining the amount of exhaust gases passing through the muffler.
- It is either on or off. (With Exhaust E.C.U non Uni-x application.)
- With Uni-x Control, It will also have the ability top be partial open/closed, and operate via RPM. Eg: Closed until 3000rpm or Open at idle, shut until 4500 rpm then open.
- With the Uni-x you will have integrated Can bus switching via the factory maps, allowing the driver to choose between normal, sports mode or combined.
- Stainless Steel, with Centre Muffler and rear resonator.
- Systems designed & manufactured here in Bayswater Vic.
- ‘Cat delete pipes for off road and racing only’
- ‘If vehicle will been driven on the road the system will have exhaust emission in place.’
We have many bi-modal systems to choose from, click here to have a look at the others we offer.