3LT D4D Toyota Prado from 2005 – October 2015
Suitable for Prado 3lt D4D Straight to harness Uni-x ECU and Injector driver! Australia’s best Diesel Tuning Solution ONLY available at Unichip Authorised Agents!
The power increase displayed on the dyno Graph below is:
-Standard: 80 kw at all 4 wheels
-Unichip 115.3 kw at all 4 wheels
The Torque increase displayed on the dyno graph below is:
•Standard: 320nm at all 4 wheels
•Unichip: 500nm at all 4 wheels
• Boost Control: Unichip has complete 3D control over boost pressure across the entire operating range of the engine. This allows the Unichip Trained technician to increase the boost pressure as required. This helps in keeping the Air Fuel Ratios within a safe limit.
• Injector timing: This is a unique Unichip feature to have complete 3D control of injector timing.This means we can control the exact time they open to achieve optimised fuel burn. This will result in lower exhaust gas temperatures and greater engine longevity.
• Fuel Rail Pressure: Unichip has full 3D control of Fuel Rail pressure, the simplest way to increase power on a turbo diesel. However there are rules to follow when increasing fuel rail pressure, these are taken into consideration from all of our trained Unichip Authorised agents.
• Injector Drivers: This feature allows the Unichip to have full 3D control of the Diesel Injectors via the Unichip D4D drivers for greater performance and flexibility.
• Throttle Booster: This feature enables the Unichip Uni-x ECU to achieve a faster throttle response and reduce turbo lag. Some people pay upward of $800 for a pedal booster kit. This is a standard feature in the Unichip Australia Plug & Play.
• Water temp Protection: This is the “built in” safety feature of the new Unichip Uni-x ECU we have the ability to monitor engine temp via the coolant temperature sensor. This allows the Authorised Unichip agent to manipulate the tune on a sliding scale as the engine temperature rises. Meaning: As the engine temperature rises the Unichip Uni-x ECU will intercept a signal, removing the fuel, boost and timing, slowly and in a controlled fashion to ensure it maintains maximum power and torque output, without compromising the engine.
• Map Select : This option enables the 5 map capability of the Unichip Uni-x ECU. This means you can access the 5 maps which can be tailored to your requirements. EG, High Power Map, Towing Map, Standard Map, Immobiliser Map or Even a High Boost or Low Boost Map. Speak to your Authorised Unichip agent to tailor 5 tunes to suit your application.
• EGT protection: This is the “add on” safety feature of the new Unichip Uni-x ECU we have the ability to monitor engine exhaust temp via the Unichip EGT sensor. This allows the Authorised Unichip agent to manipulate the tune on a sliding scale as the Exhaust temperature rises. Meaning: As the exhaust temperature rises the Unichip Uni-x ECU will intercept a signal, removing the fuel, boost and timing, slowly and in a controlled fashion to ensure it maintains maximum power and torque output, without compromising the engine
Plug and Play pricing does not include fitting and tuning. Plug and Play Unichip will require fitting and tuning from Authorized Unichip agent.