Ignition Timing Control: As with fuel control factory cars come with the ignition timing a long way away from ideal. With the Unichip we can optimise the ignition timing across the entire rev range, with Unichip “LIVE” timing and fuel adjustments are possible, this is the only true way of determining the best possible timing and fuel setting at each load site. Ultimately this will give the car more power, more torque and greater fuel economy. If the owner chooses to run premium unleaded fuel we can set the tune to take full advantage of the higher quality fuel.
Throttle Manipulation: Many new cars are “Drive by wire” meaning the throttle is now electronically controlled via the E.C.U. Not driven by a cable any more. With this control manufacturers are now controlling the amount of throttle opening and limiting throttle opening in some cases up to 75%!
Utilizing the power of the Unichip we open your throttle to 100% and also sharpen the response time! Giving you more power and torque and faster acceleration!
Boost Control: Unichip has complete 3D control over boost pressure across the entire operating range of the engine. This allows the Unichip Trained technician to increase the boost pressure as required. This helps in keeping the Air Fuel Ratios within a safe limit.
- Increased horsepower
- Tuned and dyno-tested to improve acceleration and engine sound
- Easy to install using commonly available tools
- Air filter lasts up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Washable and reusable oil-free filter media
- Roto-molded Plastic Air Intake Tubing
- AEM Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Twin 2.5" Cat-Back system;
- Twin Hot-Dog style center resonators;
- Slip joint design centre section
- Polished stainless 304 grade
- Varex rear mufflers - Controlled Via remote
The Kia Stinger GT with it’s 3.3L Turbo uses an air to air front mount intercooler to keep the charge temperatures down. Agency Power has designed an Intercooler Upgrade with a larger core capacity and integrated aluminum end tanks to help maintain cooler air temps. The Agency Power high flow intercooler for is a direct replacement for factory. With this performance intercooler, your Stinger GT will be able to keep gains in both horsepower and torque by preventing heat soak.
Agency Power uses a bar and plate intercooler cores same style as factory only with a larger core size for better cooling. The intercooler has integrated aluminum high volume end tanks unlike the plastic factory, which hold in less heat and allows air flow to never be compromised when the turbocharger requires it. Each intercooler kit is designed to fit using factory intercooler hoses and mounting brackets. Agency Power Intercooler Upgrades are available in silver and a stealth black finish.
- Bar and Plate Intercooler
- High Flow Aluminum End Tanks
- Air to Air Intercooler
- Larger Core Size
- Designed as a Factory Replacement
- Core Size: 26.5 x 8 x 3.5 Inches
- 2018+ Kia Stinger GT 3.3L TT
After: 326.6 rwkw
Total Package drive away price: $7799.00 Return to Packages