Hyundai i30n - Uni-x
This Package includes the following:
- Uni-X ECU
- LIVE Dyno tune
- Can-BUS Map Select
- AFE Cold air Intake
- Resonator Delete
- Dynomotive Dump Pipe
*Measured at the wheels
Ignition Timing Control: As with fuel control factory cars come with the ignition timing a long way away from ideal. With the Unichip we can optimise the ignition timing across the entire rev range, with Unichip “LIVE” timing and fuel adjustments are possible, this is the only true way of determining the best possible timing and fuel setting at each load site. Ultimately this will give the car more power, more torque and greater fuel economy. If the owner chooses to run premium unleaded fuel we can set the tune to take full advantage of the higher quality fuel.
Throttle Manipulation: Many new cars are “Drive by wire” meaning the throttle is now electronically controlled via the E.C.U. Not driven by a cable any more. With this control manufacturers are now controlling the amount of throttle opening and limiting throttle opening in some cases up to 75%!
Utilizing the power of the Unichip we open your throttle to 100% and also sharpen the response time! Giving you more power and torque and faster acceleration!
Boost Control: Unichip has complete 3D control over boost pressure across the entire operating range of the engine. This allows the Unichip Trained technician to increase the boost pressure as required. This helps in keeping the Air Fuel Ratios within a safe limit.
* High-quality, one-piece, roto-molded sealed housing with auxiliary air inlet
* Housing is heat soak-resistant cross-linked polyethylene
* CAD-designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube
* Built-in sight window provides easy inspection of filter without disassembly (not on all styles)
* Pro Dry S 3-layer oil-free progressively finer synthetic media for efficient filtration
* Unique filter-to-housing interface for easy installation
* No cutting or drilling on factory parts
* Premium clamps and hardware are included
* Stainless steel clamps and a silicone coupling for strength and durability (not on all styles)
* Takeda Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation
Designed and built at Dynomotive, this large 4" Stainless steel dump pipe is the perfect combination for that allows for additional increase in exhaust flow, without compromise on sound or performance.
Utilizing a 4” flex join and hi-flow cat we haven’t compromised in way to ensure this Stainless Steel Australian Built Dump pipe offers only the best performance for your i30n.
Looking to Increase Engine Performance
We can help you out
How does the Uni-X work?
Episode 1 - Hyundai i30n.
Episoded 2 - Hyundai i30n
Episoded 3 - Hyundai i30n