D40 Navara 550 V6 3.0LT
ENGINE: V9XV6TD 3.0
UNI: Uni-x ECU
D40 NAVARA 3.0LT 2010-2014 V9X V6TD
Plug & Play Harness ONLY avaliable at Unichip Authorised agents!
The Unichip version Uni-x ECU fitted to this D40 Navara V6 T/D increased the power by 20.2kw at the wheels, see the dyno power results below:
Power Increase displayed on the graph below:
From a stock 140kw at the wheels to an amazing 162.0kw at the wheels at 3000rpm
The “Low down” torque displayed on the graph below:
Increased from 410nm to 500nm at 2040rpm.
• Boost Control: Unichip has complete 3D control over boost pressure across the entire operating range of the engine. This allows the Unichip Trained technician to increase the boost pressure as required. This helps in keeping the Air Fuel Ratios within a safe limit.
• Injector timing: This is a unique Unichip feature to have complete 3D control of injector timing.This means we can control the exact time they open to achieve optimised fuel burn. This will result in lower exhaust gas temperatures and greater engine longevity.
• Fuel Rail Pressure: Unichip has full 3D control of Fuel Rail pressure, the simplest way to increase power on a turbo diesel. However there are rules to follow when increasing fuel rail pressure, these are taken into consideration from all of our trained Unichip Authorized agents.
• Map Select: This option enables the 5 map capability of the Unichip Uni-x ECU. This means you can access the 5 maps which can be tailored to your requirements. EG, High Power Map, Towing Map, Standard Map, Immobiliser Map or Even a High Boost or Low Boost Map. Speak to your Authorized Unichip agent to tailor 5 tunes to suit your application.
• EGT protection: This is the “add on” safety feature of the new Unichip Uni-x ECU we have the ability to monitor engine exhaust temp via the Unichip EGT sensor. This allows the Authorized Unichip agent to manipulate the tune on a sliding scale as the Exhaust temperature rises. Meaning: As the exhaust temperature rises the Unichip Uni-x ECU will intercept a signal, removing the fuel, boost and timing, slowly and in a controlled fashion to ensure it maintains maximum power and torque output, without compromising the engine.
Plug and Play pricing does not include fitting and tuning.