HARD WIRE ONLY
MODEL: 2004- 2008 late
ENGINE: 3lt CRD
UNICHIP: Uni-x ECU
Plug & Play Unichip, ONLY available at Unichip Authorised Agents!
With the power of the Unichip Version Q+ and a full custom dyno tune. The results speak for themselves on this 2010 3lt T/Diesel Holden Colorado,
Increasing the Torque from 260nm at the wheels to 365nm at the wheels. The Power was also increased an awesome 22.3kw at the wheels from
89rwkw to 111.3rwkw. The customer also reports great fuel economy!
The power increase displayed on the dyno Graph below is:
-From 89kw at the wheels
-To 111.3kw at the wheels
The Torque increase displayed on the dyno graph below is:
•From 260nm at the wheels
•To 365nm at the wheels
How does the Unichip work on your Holden Colorado 3lt.
• Boost Control: Unichip has complete 3D control over boost pressure across the entire operating range of the engine. This allows the Unichip Trained technician to increase the boost pressure as required . This helps in keeping the Air Fuel Ratios within a safe limit.
• Injector timing: This is a unique Unichip feature to have complete 3D control of injector timing.This means we can control the exact time they open to achieve optimised fuel burn. This will result in lower exhaust gas temperatures and greater engine longevity.
• Fuel Rail Pressure: Unichip has full 3D control of Fuel Rail pressure, the simplest way to increase power on a turbo diesel. However there are rules to follow when increasing fuel rail pressure, these are taken into consideration from all of our trained Unichip Authorised agents.
• Injector Driver: This feature allows the Unichip to have full 3D control of the Diesel Injectors via the Unichip X4B driver for greater performance and flexibility.
• Water temp Protection: This is the “built in” safety feature of the new Unichip Q+ we have the ability to monitor engine temp via the coolant temperature sensor. This allows the Authorised Unichip agent to manipulate the tune on a sliding scale as the engine temperature rises. Meaning: As the engine temperature rises the Unichip Q+ will intercept a signal, removing the fuel, boost and timing, slowly and in a controlled fashion to ensure it maintains maximum power and torque output, without compromising the engine.
• Map Select : This option enables the 5 map capability of the Unichip Q+. This means you can access the 5 maps which can be tailored to your requirements. EG, High Power Map, Towing Map, Standard Map, Immobiliser Map or Even a High Boost or Low Boost Map. Speak to your Authorised Unichip agent to tailor 5 tunes to suit your application.
• EGT protection: This is the “add on” safety feature of the new Unichip Q+ we have the ability to monitor engine exhaust temp via the Unichip EGT sensor. This allows the Authorised Unichip agent to manipulate the tune on a sliding scale as the Exhaust temperature rises. Meaning: As the exhaust temperature rises the Unichip Q+ will intercept a signal, removing the fuel, boost and timing, slowly and in a controlled fashion to ensure it maintains maximum power and torque output, without compromising the engine.