We are a workshop of 7 staff and have been in business since 1973 with the current owner running the business since 1991.
At Dynomotive, we specialise in a range of performance vehicles ranging from late model vehicles ranging from Turbo Diesel to Petrol V8’s.
From Cam kits on late V8 Holden's to dyno tuning the latest Diesel vehicles, our team of industry leading experts are great at what we do and always deliver a high level of workmanship.
We are currently seeking a fully qualified Mechanic to join our existing team for an immediate start.
In this fast-paced working environment, you will need to be able to work in a team setting with confidence in your abilities. General duties will include (but not limited to):
- General service work
- Auto Service
- Clutch replacement
- Timing Belt replacement
- Repairing oil leaks
- Removing/refitting engines
- Cleaning workshop
- Helping aid for other staff members
- Arranging stock/ ordering stock
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Passionate about helping to get the job done
- Take direction and work accordingly
- People skills who doesn't mind going the extra mile for the team
- Ability to deal with different Jobs every day
- Thinking outside the box
- Ability to use a Mig or Tig
- Willingness to learn and a passion for high quality workmanship
- Drivers Licence is a must!
- Above award wages offered after successful trial period
- Potential for company vehicle, for perfect candidate
- Free basic/minor servicing provided for your personal vehicle
- Located a short 1.5 km walk from Bayswater station
- Training provided to use fabrication tooling, mill, lathe, Tig and Mig welder.
- Being on the forefront of late model vehicle modification including program writing, hardware installation and dyno tuning, this will ensure an evolving work environment.
If you think you are perfect for the role, please click this link and send us your resume.