What's included for Extreme Package?
The power increase displayed on the dyno Graph below is:
•From 125kw at the wheels (With Exhaust fitted)
•To 214.6kw at the wheels
•From 320nm at the wheels
•To 780nm at the wheels
How does the Unichip work on your 70 series V8 Diesel ?
• Injector timing: This is a unique Unichip feature to have complete 3D control of injector timing.This means we can control the exact time they open to achieve optimised fuel burn. This will result in lower exhaust gas temperatures and greater engine longevity.
• Fuel Rail Pressure: Unichip has full 3D control of Fuel Rail pressure, the simplest way to increase power on a turbo diesel. However there are rules to follow when increasing fuel rail pressure, these are taken into consideration from all of our trained Unichip Authorised agents.
• Injector Drivers: This feature allows the Unichip to have full 3D control of the Diesel Injectors via the Unichip D4D drivers for greater performance and flexibility.
What are the other advantages to the Unichip Q4?
• Throttle Booster: This feature enables the Unichip Q4 to achieve a faster throttle response and reduce turbo lag. Some people pay upward of $800 for a pedal booster kit. This is a standard feature in the Unichip Australia Plug & Play.
• Water temp Protection: This is the “built in” safety feature of the new Unichip Q4 we have the ability to monitor engine temp via the coolant temperature sensor. This allows the Authorised Unichip agent to manipulate the tune on a sliding scale as the engine temperature rises. Meaning: As the engine temperature rises the Unichip Q4 will intercept a signal, removing the fuel, boost and timing, slowly and in a controlled fashion to ensure it maintains maximum power and torque output, without compromising the engine.
• Map Select: This option enables the 5 map capability of the Unichip Q4. This means you can access the 5 maps which can be tailored to your requirements. EG, High Power Map, Towing Map, Standard Map, Immobiliser Map or Even a High Boost or Low Boost Map. Speak to your Authorised Unichip agent to tailor 5 tunes to suit your application.
Upgraded Heavy Duty Clutch Kit
The EXEDY Safari Tuff Clutch Kit comprises a purpose engineered cover assembly which boasts a minimum 25% increase in clamp load in comparison to standard. The cover assembly also features an anodized cover pressing to limit corrosion, spheroidal graphite anti burst pressure plate casting and additional drive straps.
The Safari Tuff Kit also comprises a high quality clutch disc which has upgraded damper springs and premium grade friction materials.
The Safari Tuff range has been designed by EXEDY in one of the world’s most comprehensive facilities and extensively tested in some of the toughest four wheel drive races in the world by champions in the Australian Safari, Malaysian Rainforest Challenge and the Xtreme Winch Challenge.
•A minimum of 25% increase in clamp load – comfortable pedal feel
•Anodized for maximum corrosion resistance
•Spheroidal graphite anti burst casting – high burst strength
•Additional drive straps
•Easy identification against imitations.
•Upgraded damper springs
•Premium grade friction material
•Increased torque capacity
•Improved endurance and durability.
GTX - 470
Introducing the GTX-470 Turbo kit By Dynomotive for Unichip Australia & New Zealand.
- Garret Turbocharger
- External Turbosmart waste gate
- New stainless steel dump pipe
- New intake pipe
- New hot pipe adapter
- New oil feed and drain
- New water lines/fittings
PLEASE BE AWARE THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE FITTING AND TUNING, YOU WILL REQUIRE SOME FABRICATION EXPERENCE.
This kit can achieve up to 250rwkw (With the addition of larger injectors).
Usual resuts see 200rwkw with standard injectors & 31" tyres.